Electrical Installation for Motorline Volkswagen Crawley
CER Electrical carried out the substantial electrical installation to this Volkswagen dealership for Motorline.
The contract also included landlords works to the adjoining unit and external lighting.
Highlights of the project
- Mains distribution
- Galvenised steel containment throughout the workshop and car deck
- iGuzzini corporate lighting & contactor control
- General power distribution & heavy duty floor boxes
- Analogue addressable fire alarm system
- Mechanical control wiring & power supplies
- Power & final connections to workshop equipment
- Power & lighting to 1st floor car deck
- Trace heating to car ramp
- Traffic light system for the car ramp
- External lighting & power to VW site
- Mains distribution and temporary power & lighting to adjoining unit
- Landlord's external lighting system to adjoining unit and car parks
Project Title: MotorLine Volkswagen, Crawley
Main Contractor: Talbot Construction Ltd
Consultant: PJR Consulting Services Project length: 16 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our electrical installation services.