Electrical installations at Lancaster Toyota in Colchester
CER Electrical Ltd was instrumental in the electrical installation of the new eco-friendly Lancaster Toyota showroom in Colchester.
One of main highlights of this project was the installation and integration of the LED lighting scheme with the Mode lighting control system, which allows the user to control the lighting system with a high degree of flexibility, on or off site.
Electrical installation services included:-
- The electrical installation within the showroom, offices, workshop, valet bay and car park
- New main panel board and sub mains distribution
- Containment for LV and ELV systems
- Analogue addressable fire alarm system
- LED Lighting to showroom, offices and car park
- Mode Lighting (UK) control system
- Lightning protection
- Electric Vehicle Chargers
Project Title: Toyota Colchester
Main Contractor: MCS Ltd
Architect: David J Stewart
Brand Guardian: Space Projects
Consultant: Hannaford Upright
Project length: 24 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email email@example.com for more information on our electrical installation services.