Electrical installation & fire alarm system at Sytner Porsche
The management and staff at CER Electrical were highly delighted to be appointed as the electrical contractor for this prestigious project within the motor industry.
CER Electrical delivered a high standard installation which consisted of:-
- iGuzzini lighting to the main showroom
- Energy efficient lighting & LED lighting to offices & back of house
- Analogue addressable fire alarm system
- Power & containment for the clients own specialist contractors
- Power supplies to specialist workshop & body shop equipment
- Unique external lighting system.
Highlights of the project
The highlights of the project included working closely with the consultants Couch Perry Wilkes to deliver a complex lighting control system which incorporated:-
- Manual switching
- Presence/absence detection
- Daylight dimming and timed override
Unique and efficient lighting
CER Electrical also designed and installed a unique LED external lighting system that comprises of column and building mounted bespoke made LED floodlights. The fittings are illuminated at 100% during opening hours of darkness, reducing to 50% out of hours, and returning up to 100% when strategically placed motion sensors are operated.
Project Title: Sytner Porsche, Solihull
Main Contractor: Talbot Construction Ltd
Architect: Axis 3
Design Consultant: Couch Perry Wilkes
Project length: 22 weeks
BREEAM Rating: Very Good
Call 0113 252 7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our electrical installation services.