High quality electrical installation at Lexus Cheltenham
CER Electrical Ltd was appointed as the electrical contractor for this the largest Lexus dealership in Europe at the time of construction.
Though hampered by the weather which saw some of Britain's worst floods ever recorded, especially in the Cheltenham area, we still endeavoured to deliver a very high standard installation which was closely monitored by the watchful eye of Roger Grant from Hannaford Upright.
The highlights of the project included Philips lighting to the showroom and offices controlled by Philips master panels with scene setting controls, lighting and power to a workshop, separate MOT bay, large body shop, valet compound and external lighting to display area and car compound.
Electrical installation services included:-
- Showroom corporate lighting and scene setting
- Stainless steel heavy duty floor boxes
- Lighting and power to back of house workshops and offices
- Building and column mounted external flood lights
- Analogue addressable fire alarms throughout
- Power supplies to large workshop and mechanical equipment
- Power and containment for the clients own specialist contractors
Project Title: Lexus, Cheltenham
Main Contractor: Talbot Construction Ltd
Architect: Lloyd Northover
Consultant: Hannaford Upright
Project length: 16 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email email@example.com for more information on our electrical installation services.