Installation of 110v children's play equipment
CER Electrical Ltd carried out the mechanical and electrical installation for Kidspace, one of the largest independent indoor play arena for children in the UK.
Kidspace was a completely new concept for the Romford area, dreamed up by co-owners Richard Farley and Nick DeCandole.
We worked alongside a Canadian play equipment specialist during the installation of the play equipment, which was 110v.
As well as a tight programme we had to schedule our working day around the Vue cinema, located above this unit. This limited our daily drilling of the structure severely but proved our flexibility to work around any circumstances that we come across.
Services and products supplied:
- Mains distribution
- Galvanised steel containment throughout
- High spec lighting
- Contactor control
- General power distribution
- Analogue addressable fire alarms interfaced with the shopping centre's own system
- PA/voice evacuation system
- Domestic water and vacuum drainage services to the kitchen/bar/WCs
- Ducted ventilation and air conditioning throughout
- Smoke extract ventilation
- Fire safety sprinkler system
- Supply and installation of a large compressor for the play equipment
Project Title: Kidspace, Romford
Main Contractor: Vincent Stokes Ltd
Architect: Hadfield Caukwell Davidson
Consultant: Dave Dickinson Associates Project length: 20 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email email@example.com for more information on our electrical installation services.