Electrical Installation at Hobbledown Children's Farm
CER Electrical Ltd carried out the electrical installation to this unique farm adventure park. As well as a wide variety of species of animals, Hobbledown houses a variety of adventure play equipment including towers, tunnels, aerial walkways and adventure courses, mazes as well as a 14,000 sq ft. play barn.
Electrical installation services included:-
- Electrical installation within the main barn, cottage building, animal barns and external areas
- New main panel and sub mains supplying new distribution boards
- Installation of a new comms cabinet to suit the structured cabling installation
- The cables are terminated on to category 5e UTP patch panels wiring the data cabinets to wall mounted RJ45 outlets
- General lighting is achieved using local grid switches, time clocks and contactors
- Analogue addressable fire alarm system
- Power & final connections to kitchen equipment
Project Title: Hobbledown Children's Farm. Epsom
Main Contractor: Vincent Stokes
Architect: Ashton Architectural
Project length: 28 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our electrical installation services.