Stunning lighting system installation at Ferrari Egham
CER Electrical Ltd was very pleased to be able to work with the designers to produce a stunning lighting system for this refurbished and completely redesigned art deco showroom.
The showroom was opened by Ferrari F1 driver Felipe Massa, who agreed that it was the best car showroom that he had ever been in.
Electrical installation services included:-
- Temporary power to Ferrari customer suite
- Electrical installation to the showrooms, offices, valet bay and car park
- New main panel board and sub main distribution
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Cold cathode lighting to barrisol ceilings
- Accent lighting to ceiling details, bespoke joinery & display units
- Analogue addressable fire alarm system
- Absence detection on lighting systems
Project Title: Ferrari-Maserati Tower Garage. Egham
Main Contractor: MCS Limited
Architect: Axis 3
Project length: 26 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email email@example.com for more information on our electrical installation services.