Lighting and power supply installation at Edmonton Green
Enfield, North London
CER Electrical was pleased to be appointed for this our first project with Bespoke Construction. This was a very challenging project on a tight schedule which was finished on time and on budget for the Christmas shopping season.
The largest part of our installation was the high level lighting which was a bespoke made powder coated lighting trough, made to measure with separate switching to internal fittings for energy efficiency.
The services included:-
- New mains distribution
- Temporary lighting during construction
- High level lighting to the main mall
- Low level general lighting to the shop front areas
- Accent lighting across the low level ceiling
- Daylight sensing and timed automatic lighting controls
- Power to floor outlets to the central area for temporary stalls etc
- Sound system
- Supplies and controls for festive lighting
Project Title: Edmonton Green Shopping Centre
Main Contractor: Bespoke Construction Ltd
Consultant: Taylor Project Services LLP
Project length: 22 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our electrical installation services.