Electrical installations at Sytner BMW in Birmingham
CER Electrical Ltd carried out the electrical installation to this re-furbished dealership which upon completion brought the largest used car showroom in the West Midlands, with a spacious new showroom and state-of-the-art vehicle turntable photograph booth.
The main requirements for a contractor when re-furbishing a 'live' building are; speed, quality and flexibility, which we delivered on this project.
As per Sytner requirements, we installed the highest quality of equipment to a standard worthy of such a high end retailer.
With the vision of the Group Project Manager we also provided an LED lighting system, creating a stunning blue wall of light to the showroom perimeter glazing.
The sales team and workshop were kept running throughout the project, whilst we worked around the clock to fit in with their working day.
Electrical installation services included:-
- Additional mains distribution equipment
- New lighting and power throughout to suit altered layout
- Lighting designed to meet BMW 'roadway' identity
- LED Lighting bars to create a blue wall image to the showroom frontage
- Replacement of workshop lighting with new energy efficient high output T5 fittings
- Electric Vehicle Chargers
- New analogue addressable fire alarm system
- Installation to BMW i-Car stand
Project Title: Sytner BMW Birmingham
Main Contractor: Sandell Group Ltd
Project length: 16 weeks
Call 0113 252 7882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our electrical installation services.